of the UNN Institute of Biology and Biomedicine
Specialization and teaching
Special lecture courses
- Mathematical models of neural networks of the brain – DrSc Kazantsev V.B.
- The application of statistical methods for processing of experimental results - PhD Pimashkin A.S.
- Neurochemistry - PhD Shchelchkova N.A.
- Molecular Neurobiology - PhD Babaev А.А.
- Membranology - DrSc Vodeneev V.A., DrSc Deriugina A.V., DrSc Semyanov A.V.
- Fundamentals of modelling spiking neural networks – PhD Simonov А.Yu.
- Cellular Neurobiology – DrSc Semyanov A.V.
- Fundamentals of dynamic systems in biology - Gordleeva S.Y., Mironov V.I.
- Analysis of experimental data - PhD Pimashkin A.S.
- Fundamentals of biophysics and physiology of excitable systems - DrSc Mukhina I.V.
- The molecular basis of neurodegenerative diseases - PhD Babaev A.A.
- Experimental modeling of physiological processes - PhD Vedunova M.V., PhD Mironov A.A.
- The private physiology of the central nervous system - PhD Mironov A.A.
- The phylogeny of the nervous system - PhD Mitroshina E.V.
- Mathematical models of neuron-glial systems – DrSc Kazantsev V.B.
- Principles of Electrophysiology - PhD Pimashkin A.S.
- System regulatory factors of the brain - PhD Vedunova M.V.
- Nervous regulation of the visual system - PhD Druzin M.J.
- Biophysics and physiology of ion channels in excitable membranes - DrSc Mukhina I.V.
- Modeling of plasticity and learning in neural networks of the brain - PhD Lobov S.A.
- “Investigation of nerve pulse parameters recorded from the sciatic frog nerve” (Prof. I.V. Mukhina)
- “Generation of action potentials in Hodgkin-Huxley neuron model” (Prof. V.B. Kazantsev)
- “Identification and analyses of hippocampal astrocytic activity” (Prof. A.V. Semyanov)